Accurety is looking for qualified Certified and General Certified appraisers who have in depth field experience and expertise with due diligence, quality review and training. Our appraisal services focus on forensic due diligence, non-performing appraisal reviews, data integrity reviews, and quality control.
We also offer onsite training for lenders and also provide residential and commercial appraisals.
We are currently recruiting for contract desk positions.
Core Competency Requirements:
- High ethical standards
- Effective skills in technology and committed to continuous learning
- Demonstrates sound judgment
- Anticipates problems and opportunities and explores options and develops solutions
- Prepares written materials that are clear and accurate
- Accountable to customers and clients and excels at providing customer service
Accurety is an Equal Opportunity Employer that promotes workforce diversity.