Buying real estate may be one of the largest purchases and decision you make. Home buyers should always have their own agent working for them. Buyer agents work to negotiate the best terms and price for the buyer. Best of all, the buyer agent’s services are free to the buyer.
Some people think they have to pay a sales commission. The truth is this, only the seller pays the commission. Whether a buyer uses an agent or not, the seller typically still pays the same commission.
Why use the seller’s agent to negotiate your best interest when they represent the seller? Although seller’s agent must be fair and honest with the buyer, their responsibility is to represent and negotiate the best price and favorable conditions for the seller, not you.
The home buying process can be stressful. Your buyer’s agent is your trusted advocate.
Your Accurety, LLC buyer’s agent will:
- Protect your financial information.
- Negotiate the best possible price for you.
- Show all properties you are interested in that fits your criteria and budget.
- Connect you with the service providers, inspectors, lenders, home warranty companies and other services that may be needed.
As the buyer, you have some responsibilities to your buyer’s agent:
- Buyers must work with their buyer’s agent exclusively.
- Buyers should never give personal information to any other agent.
- Buyers should not call other agents to see properties, even if they think they are saving their agent some time and effort.
- Try to tell your buyer’s agent if you are going to open houses and sign in with your buyer agent information.
- Buyers should clearly define their must haves and deal breakers to help their agent streamline the showing process.