Real Estate Associates
Accurety is now hiring Massachusetts and New Hampshire Real Estate Sales Associates and Brokers!
Join us on our exciting new venture!
We offer agents the ability to increase their commission split and pay no desk fees. Benefits include the opportunity to earn additional money outside real estate sales. We offer training and development, marketing and advertising support, and access to National REO and BPO panels. Accurety also offers referral fees for every agent you bring to the firm.
Do you have what it takes to fulfill a profitable career in the real estate field with Accurety?
Accurety is looking for individuals who value the client relationship and recognize the importance of relying on a team of agents. We strive to reduce the aggressive competition within the marketplace to ensure the client’s needs are the primary focus despite personal pressures to make a sale. We will not provide any services or professional recommendations unless it meets all levels of industry compliance and is in the best interest of the client. Accurety wants agents who will remain in touch with changes in the industry and advancements in technology.
Accurety strives to maintain a professional work environment and offers employees and contractors a rewarding career. We offer a generous compensation package along with the recognition you deserve. Accurety encourages agents to take part in industry trainings and seminars and give back to their communities. We seek out opportunities for agents and provide the support you desire to meet your personal and professional goals.
Core Competency Requirements:
- High ethical standards
- Effective skills in technology, negotiation and committed to continuous learning
- Demonstrates sound judgment
- Anticipates problems and opportunities and explores options and develops solutions
- Prepares written materials that are clear and accurate
- Accountable to customers and clients and excels at providing customer service
- Massachusetts or New Hampshire real estate salesperson or broker’s license
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to work part or full time
Accurety is an Equal Opportunity Employer that promotes workforce diversity.