Accurety, LLC is now hiring Massachusetts and New Hampshire Real Estate Sales Associates and Brokers!
Accurety, LLC offers training & development and marketing & advertising support.
Do you have what it takes to fulfill a profitable career in the real estate field with Accurety, LLC?
Accurety, LLC is looking for individuals who enjoy working with people and would like the ability to offer customized solutions to meeting their clients’ needs. Accurety, LLC values agents who remain in touch with changes in the industry and advancements in technology.
Accurety, LLC strives to maintain a professional work environment and offers employees and contractors a rewarding career. We offer a generous compensation package along with the recognition you deserve. Accurety, LLC encourages agents to take part in industry trainings and seminars and give back to their communities. We seek out opportunities for agents and provide the support you desire to meet your personal and professional goals.
For more information email us at [email protected]
Core Competency Requirements:
- High ethical standards
- Effective skills in technology and negotiations, and committed to continuous learning
- Demonstrates sound judgment
- Anticipates problems and opportunities and explores options and develops solutions
- Prepares written materials that are clear and accurate
- Accountable to customers and clients and excels at providing customer service
- Massachusetts or New Hampshire real estate salesperson or broker’s license
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to work full time, including evenings and weekends
- Accurety, LLC is a designated Realtor Brokerage, all agents must join the local Board of Realtors