Choosing an experienced real estate agent is an important part of the home buying process. Your agent should be actively finding you potential homes, keeping you informed of the entire process, negotiating furiously on your behalf, and answering all of your questions with competence and speed.
First, find an agent who represents you and not the seller. This is beneficial during the negotiation process. When you are working with a buyer’s agent he or she is focused on getting you the lowest asking price or will help you submit the best offer in a competitive market.
When you use a buyer’s agent, you will see more properties. Not only are they plugged into their Multiple Listing Service, but they are also actively finding homes that are listed as FSBO. There are many benefits to working with a buyer’s agent and you deserve to have someone representing your interest and working for you.
Accurety, LLC has dedicated buyers agents who will help you navigate the home buying process.
Our dedicated Realtor will:
- Connect you with a local lender who can review loan options and provide a pre-approval needed to make an offer.
- Assist you in narrowing down your home search to include properties that meet your needs and wants.
- Schedule and accompany you on property showings.
- Assist you in determining fair market value in preparation for an offer.
- Negotiate on your behalf.
- Assist you through the home inspection process.
- Work with you on providing your lender required documents to finalize the loan process.
- Provide referrals for local companies to assist with moving.
- Work with you to ensure a successful home buying transaction.
Contact us for a detailed Home Buyers Timeline and allow us to help you find the property you desire.